Have resources specific to the Northeast region? Let us know!
- Connecticut has an anti-bullying law. BullyPolice.org gives it a B-.
- The Connecticut Commission on Children provides a list of state resources here.
- And here is a summary of CT’s anti-bullying law.
- The nation’s first state, Delaware, also has a first-in-its class anti-bullying law. BullyPolice.org gives it an A++.
- The state law on bullying. Also contains a resource section to help victims of bullying and their parents/supports.
- BullyPolice.org gives RI an A for its anti-bullying legislation.
- The Vermont Partnership for Fairness and Diversity, includes a “complainant toolkit” and a number of advocacy resources and services (Thanks, Rachel!)
- Contacts and information about bullying from the Vermont Department of Education. (Thanks, Rachel!)
- Information about Vermont’s anti-bullying law. (Thanks, Rachel!)