End the Bullying is a project developed to help children who are bullied and their families obtain the recourse they need to make sure the bullying ends. This project relies primarily on input from people across the country. You can help us populate these pages with information in several ways:
- Are you aware of good anti-bullying resources at the national, regional, or local level? Let us know, and we’ll add them to the appropriate page.
- Do you have a story about bullying, especially one in which you found an appropriate and effective resolution? Please let us know about them: Click on the “Your Stories and Resolutions” page for information about how to submit.
- Are you will to be a local/regional anti-bullying support person for families who are struggling with having the appropriate authorities address a bullying problem? This role does not involve anything more than informal support on the ground for the family. Especially well suited for these roles are people who have successfully addressed a bullying situation and understand the importance of documentation, etc., of bullying incidents.
- Are you an expert in advocacy, anti-bullying approaches, special education law or advocacy, or other related area? We would love to have a list of contacts of people like you who may be able to serve in informal knowledge transfer to help children and families who are targets of bullying.
- Do you follow the news? If you come across stories about bullying, either reporting on an incident or reporting on ways to address it, please let us know.